- Calciphylaxis: Controversies in Pathogenesis, Diagnosis and Treatment.
- Calciphylaxis from nonuremic causes: a systematic review.
- K-alcification Protection in Dialysis Patients: The Underestimated Phenomenon of Vitamin K Deficiency.
- Fractures in calciphylaxis patients following intravenous sodium thiosulfate therapy.
- Update on calciphylaxis etiopathogenesis, diagnosis, and management
- Costs and Consequences Associated With Misdiagnosed Lower Extremity Cellulitis.
- A predictive model for diagnosis of lower extremity cellulitis: A cross-sectional study.
- Inpatient dermatology consultation aids diagnosis of cellulitis among hospitalized patients: A multi-institutional analysis.
- Dermatologists Must Take an Active Role in the Diagnosis of Cellulitis.
Drug Reaction with Eosinophilia and Systemic Symptoms (DRESS)/ Drug Induced Hypersensitivity Syndrome (DIHS)
- Drug Reaction with Eosinophilia and Systemic Symptoms (DRESS) Syndrome.
- DRESS commentary from JAAD November 2014
- The DRESS syndrome: a literature review.
- DRESS syndrome: Part I. Clinical perspectives.
- DRESS syndrome: Part II. Management and therapeutics.
Stevens Johnson Syndrome/Toxic Epidermal Necrolysis
- Stevens-Johnson Syndrome and Toxic Epidermal Necrolysis Standard Reporting and Evaluation Guidelines: Results of a National Institutes of Health Working Group.
- Long term complications of Stevens-Johnson syndrome / Toxic epidermal necrolysis: The spectrum of chronic problems in patients who survive an episode of SJS/TEN necessitates multi-disciplinary follow up
- Etanercept therapy for toxic epidermal necrolysis.
- Systemic Immunomodulating Therapies for Stevens-Johnson Syndrome and Toxic Epidermal Necrolysis: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis
Impact of Inpatient Dermatology
- Association of Dermatology Consultations With Patient Care Outcomes in Hospitalized Patients With Inflammatory Skin Diseases
- The efficient, effective community hospital inpatient dermatology consult
- Inpatient Dermatologists – Crucial for the Management of Skin Diseases in Hospitalized Patients
- Dermatology hospitalists: a multicenter survey study characterizing the infrastructure of consultative dermatology in select American hospitals
Inpatient Dermatology Literature published by our members
Bedside diagnostics in dermatology: Viral, bacterial, and fungal infections. Wanat KA, Dominguez AR, Carter Z, Legua P, Bustamante B, Micheletti RG
Bedside diagnostics in dermatology: Parasitic and noninfectious diseases.
Micheletti RG, Dominguez AR, Wanat KA
The Immune Reconstitution of the Skin Following Sex Mismatched Allogeneic Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplant: A prospective case series utilizing fluorescent in situ hybridization and immunohistochemistry.
Stewart CL, Cornejo CM, Wanat KA, Sander I, Samimi S, Prouty S, Seykora J, Zhang P, Rosenbach M, Kim EJ, Micheletti RG
Inpatient dermatology consultation in patients with hematologic malignancies.
Tracey EH, Forrestel A, Rosenbach M, Micheletti RG.
The logistics of an inpatient dermatology service.
Teledermatology in the inpatient setting.
Tull R, Wanat KA.